Yayasan Arraudhah has collaborated with Surau al-Madani, Bandar Baru Bangi, in helping the flood victims in Kuala Krai and Manik Urai in Kelantan. We organized two mission trips where the first batch been there on the 14th and 15th of January 2015, while the second one followed up on the 4th and 5th of February 2015. We had been there to help the victims with the repairs of the mosques and providing necessities such as rice, flour, sugar, mineral waters and canned foods, as well as school items such as school uniforms.
The impact of the flood was huge and we were humbled by the experience on how change the environment there. We managed to help with:
- Repairing Surau SMK Laloh in Manik Urai
- Replacing leaked roofs and rebuilding the mosque fences in Manik Urai
- Rebuilding the surau in Kampung Biak
- Repairing PASTI schools in Kemubu
- Repairing some parts in Masjid Mukim Kuala Grik in Kuala Krai